2. When your neighbour hangs their clothes above yours and laundry juice drip on your clothes
Firstly, it’s really just water, not acid. We suggest you boil a big pot of curry and use it to make peace with Mdm. Tan.
If that doesn’t work, then curry her laundry.
Curry: Saving neighbourhood problems since 1911
3. When you are lost on the roads
Unless you want directions to Changi Prison, don’t call the police for this.
4. When you can’t get the McDonald’s Hello Kitty and Minion toys
What are you expecting the police to do? Catch Ronald McDonald issit?
5. When your boyfriend cheats on you
Seriously? Maybe the police should put YOU in jail for love in the first degree.
6. When your children misbehave
I know the old pple say “If you don’t behave, the policeman will catch you ah…” but you DON’T. HAVE. TO. TAKE. IT. LITERALLY. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure your child doesn’t grow up to be the antichrist!