1. You delete a photo on Instagram if there are too few likes… Only to post it again, several hours, in hopes that more people will see it and like it. Because timing matters.
2. You follow people on social media… only to unfollow them immediately once they follow you back.
3. You are extremely good at changing the topic. To yourself. Your friends talking about the Ebola…aaaannndd….you start talking about that time you went holidaying there.
4. You have no volume control. You’re just sharing your words of wisdom with the rest of the world, unsolicited.
5. Every day seems like a scene out of your personal movie or drama series and every little thing in your life has to be documented and dramatized as much as possible.
6. You constantly post sad, sad, sad status update of yourself that goes something like “my life is mess, i must kill myself, everything is not going to be all right”
7. You flood your Facebook page with more than 40 posts a day
8. Your Instagram and Facebook pages are dominated with selfies
You might also like» CNA being kiasu – two FB posts leading to one article
» Beer Fest Asia 2014
» Is Progressive Wage the solution to Minimum Wage?
» What’s the point of a HR department?
» If you claim to be Singaporean, you must watch this video.
About Five Stars And A Moon:
This is not a site that has an agenda of supporting any political party, nor organisation. By being pro- this or anti- that, is just missing the point.
The only establishment we support is the establishment of journalism and free speech. Free speech also means writing about things you may not like or disagree with. By default, every piece of writing on this site does not represent the collective agreement of the editorial team or the editor.
We want to continue writing about problems, solutions and facts in simple language (too simple perhaps for our main stream media friends to publish). The only boundary that we will not cross, is the boundary of honesty – what we write has to reflect our beliefs of rational thinking, diplomacy and sound policy making.
Find out more about FiveStarsAndAMoon.com here