If you’re a bookie, we suggest you better be careful of this one – we think he may just topple Lee Hsien Loong and win Ang Mo Kio GRC. Here’s why:
- He chose to run in PM Lee’s constituency because a quarter of his relatives are living there
- He plans to make learning of Malay, English, Mandarin and Tamil compulsory in schools. We are confident he’ll win the support of parents and students.
- He has set aside $1m to spend on his campaign. He must have saved hard being a pro-bono lawyer
- He has already dissociated himself from Roy Ngerng, when Roy published an article that name-dropped him
- He intends to be the next Prime Minister
- He thinks the Workers Party Low Thia Khiang and Sylvia Lim are “cow dung”. Maybe he’ll actually dare to speak against popular opinion in Parliament
- He knows that there are vampires living in New York’s Empire State Building
(They exist folks. They’re Real.)
- He was from a generation of Samurais and once challenged Lee Kuan Yew to a fight
- His buddies from a secret society called “Jalan Kayu 369” will ensure he’ll win
(Maybe they live here!)
- His wisdom tells us that “Hot is cold, cold is hot, Yin is Yang, and I look young – that is why Hallelujah and Praise the Lord”
#TrueStory, sources below:
Recommended for you» 20 mins with: Glenn Ong and Chris Glaessel!
» Why taxi companies should encourage entrepreneurial drivers
» Why is the NTUC involved in the running of businesses?
» The journey in lifting wages of low waged workers
» Your rights at work – how do you unionise a company?