The Great Singapore Sale General Elections :Part III
Leading up to the General Elections, fivestarsandamoon will bring you a DAILY round-up that will give you everything you need, to place your vote. We scan the www for you for big fat general election deals, and break it down into mini offers for you.
1. Ohoh – Are your MPs speaking up for you in parliament? Only two MPs have had a full attendance record in Parliament Sittings, and they’re not from PAP.
2. Sob – Ministers express sadness over Luis resignation, thanking him for his service confident that the groundwork he’s laid will be felt in the future.
3. Take 5 – A coffeeshop in Toa Payoh Central was the venue of choice to hold a make shift press conference to unveil three new ministers into the Bishan – Toa Payoh GRC.
4. LOL – SDA’s Desmond Lim’s video was torn apart by Podcast-er Mr Brown who picked at the poor spoken English in the video. How many times did we watch it? Tutu times.
5. Aiyoh – Opposition party SingFirst is not having a fun time on their computers or on Facebook, first spellcheck gets in their way secondly the need to “feedback Facebook”. All the best guys.
*Got General Election news, stories, and offers to submit? Email or #theGEsale