This video footage of a Level 9999 thief at Shaw House has been making the rounds. In the CCTV footage, the
thief ninja is seen stealthily dragging a chair over to his table with his foot. When the chair is close enough, Naruto calmly picks up the victim’s bag and walks away with his friend. Smoother than a fresh jar of skippy.
We have questions!
- Didn’t the owner of the bag see that the chair was behaving all paranormal activity-like, being dragged away by an unknown force? Also, we know foodcourt chairs, they are notoriously noisy. If he didn’t see it couldn’t he hear it?
- The ninja and his pal look like, professionals? Fancy shirts and all. Where do they work at?
- Teenage mutant ninja turtle leg won’t feel crampy meh?
- So many people in the foodcourt and no one else saw what was happening?
- What was the victim eating?
Jokes aside guys, be careful with your belongings! Low crime don’t mean no crime.